۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ daawa ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞
زائرنا العزيز أسرة منتدى دعوة الإسلامي ترحب بك وتتمنى لك الاستفاده الكامله وندعوك أن تكون أحد أفراد أسرتنا الصغيرة المتواضعة عسى الله أن ينفعنا بما لديكم من علم ومعرفة
وتفضل بقبول فائق التحية والتقدير
۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ daawa ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞
زائرنا العزيز أسرة منتدى دعوة الإسلامي ترحب بك وتتمنى لك الاستفاده الكامله وندعوك أن تكون أحد أفراد أسرتنا الصغيرة المتواضعة عسى الله أن ينفعنا بما لديكم من علم ومعرفة
وتفضل بقبول فائق التحية والتقدير
۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ daawa ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ daawa ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞

۞ منتدى دعوة الإسلامي ۞

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

11 and the means to influence the hearts

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
معا على طريق الاسلام
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى
معا على طريق الاسلام

عدد الرسائل : 952
العمر : 46
الموقع : http://byislam.ahlamountada.com/forum.htm
مزاجى : 11 and the means to influence the hearts Mzboot11
الوظيفة : 11 and the means to influence the hearts Trader10
الهوايه المفضله : 11 and the means to influence the hearts Huntin10
دعاء : 11 and the means to influence the hearts 166.imgcache
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/09/2008

11 and the means to influence the hearts Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 11 and the means to influence the hearts   11 and the means to influence the hearts Icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 02, 2009 7:48 pm

These arrows to catch the hearts, I mean, those virtues which begs the hearts, and cover up the flaws and pitfalls of Tstqal, qualities that have an impact quickly and effectively to the heart, here's my loving tipped as the rapid fire so make sure you have the heart, and you struggled to pay for good access Take the goal of God.

# The first way: smile:

Kalmlh say it is in the food, the fastest of the shares have a heart, however, worship and charity, (Vtbasmk your brother in the face of charity), as in the al-Tirmidhi, said Abdullah bin Harith (what I saw one more Tbasma of the Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him).

# Second means: the start of peace:

Shares affects the eyes of the heart to fall prey to your best, but the face and the extension of payment Joviality, the meeting stressed the heat stop to stop, a wage and Fajiarham trophy, which starts with peace, "said Omar Nada (with her son Omar was so small, but significant for peace), said Hassan Basri (handshake increase in goodwill) and the Prophet peace be upon him says: (Thakrn not known if that had something in your brother is free). In al-Muwatta that God's blessings and peace be upon him said: (shook hands go yield, and Thedua Thabwa goes Aahina) Ibn Abd al-Barr said that in relation to the whole object of Hassan.

# Third way: the gift:

And the impact it is going marvelous sight and hearing, heart, and what do people in the exchange of gifts and other events is welcome, but the delegates would not only cost the same power, Ibrahim said syphilis (her father to award Vomrni to write his or her family and I did, he said to me Do you remember remained one of neglect? I do not wear a man said to Kini He acknowledged the peaceful and beautiful as well as what, I write to him ten dinars), he concluded.

Look at the impact of peace is beautiful and so he wanted to gift and rewards him for that.

# Fourth medium: the lack of silence and speak only as good:

And you and the high voice and the large number of words in the council, and you and dominated the boards, you talk to Tayib paper the words (good word for charity) at the correct, and has a marvelous influence in winning the hearts and influence, even with enemies as well as brothers and Beni Dink, this soul said of the Jews ( You curse and poison), said with the Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him: (Hey Oh Aisha, the love of God is compassion in all) agreed, and Anas may Allah be pleased with him said, "The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him: (you have good character and the length of the silence Fu my hand, which outlines what creatures Bmthelhma) second to none and was narrated by Abu Albzar and others.

Store pietist had met him ... ... to talk and that he warned of the articulate

# Means V: good listening and began to listen:

Not to boycott the speaker was the Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him not to talk so that interrupt the speaker, who is descended, and struggled the same people that I love him and impressed by the contrast to many other chatter and the province, and I hear this strange creatures on the tender, he said: (The men talk to me Vonst it was as if I had not heard him before he was born).

# Sixth means: Azimuth good appearance:

And the beauty of form and dress and smell good, Valrcol may Allah bless him and say: (God loves beauty stock) at a Muslim. Omar Bin Al Khattab says (I like it a clean pair of young Anchorite good wind), said Abdullah Ibn Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (what I saw someone dressed in a cleaner and not the most commitment to himself and his mustache and hair and body hair, in the purest and most dressed in white by Ahmed Ibn Hanbal) .

# Seventh means: to make known and meet her needs:

Shares ownership of the hearts has a wondrous forms the poet said:

Best to exclude people enslaved their hearts ... As long as human Ihsan

But have the love of God Almighty also said peace be upon him: (I like people to Onfhm for the people of God), and God Almighty says (do good and that God loves the doers).

If you are accompanied by young men, so be ... ... .. Each owned by Rafiq
They were tortured, such as the taste of water and cool ... ... ... the liver should each friend

Indeed those who buy Mamlukes financially how can we not buy Bmarovh Ahrar, and his aides spread Ihsanh much.

# VIII means: to make money:

The heart of each key, key and money from the hearts of many, especially in such a time, and the prophet PBUH said: (I give the men and others like him to fear that God Eekph in the fire), as in the vapor.

Safwan Ibn illiteracy on the opening of Mecca, fled in fear of Muslims after the exhausted all his efforts in the connection of Islam and vindictiveness and conspiracy to kill the messenger of Allah and peace be upon him, Viattiyh Prophet peace be upon him due to the safety and God's blessings and peace be upon him and ask him that unfortunately he died two months to enter into Islam, the Prophet of God said to him, peace be upon him, but you go four months, and came out with the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and handed over to the nostalgia and Taif miscreants, and after the siege of Taif, and while the Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him to consider the opinion of the spoils of Safwan to prolong Wade had filled mixed God and Raa.
Making peace be upon him Ermgah then told him that you like my father gave?
Yes, he said, told him God's blessings and peace be upon him, and it is for you.
Safwan, he said then: What Good is the same one, however, the same as the Prophet, I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of His Messenger.

We have been able to Habib Allah bless him and this touches peace deal and this is strange to reach the heart after being identified key.

Why this stinginess and Stinginess? Why take this strange when some of the people? Even if the view of poverty in the eye as they Paljod and generosity and spending.

# Ninth means: Ihsan think of others and apologize to them:

What I found a way easier and better access to the heart of it, including probably the best around you and you and mistrust and to make their eyes and watch their movements Sknathm, Vthll Baklk behavior goes all your faith, to hear the words of Mutanabi:
If an evil act of one bad Znnouna ... ... and the truth of the illusion Iatadh
Promises to yourself to apologize for your brothers, your effort, said the son of the blessed (insured requests excuses Brothers, hypocrite and requests Osrathm).

# X means: The love and affection for others:

If the loved one or had had a special place in yourself and tell him that he shares hit captures the heart and self-defense and said that God's blessings and peace be upon him (if you like the author at his home Vlioth Vlibrh love that), as is true in the Whole, has sent in the novel (it was kept in the familiarity proved its goodwill), provided that the love of God, and not for the purpose of the purposes of the minimum Kalmnsb money, fame, beauty, and handsome, all brothers of God in vain, however, the hostility on the Day of Resurrection (eviction day for each other only the enemy of the righteous).

The one with the love of the said peace be upon him - I mean, on the Day of Resurrection - if the declaration of love and affection of the greatest ways to influence the hearts. Either a society full of love and brotherhood and the coalition, or a society full of strife and division and difference, so it's God's blessings and peace be upon him on the composition of Vaky fraternal society of immigrants and supporters, so he knew that the person Flana, and the love that Almtakhien be placed in the tomb, after A_i_hadahma in one of the conquests ., but it may Allah bless him and to the means of dissemination of such love is saying that the prayers of Allah and peace be upon (you do not even believe in heaven, do not believe so Thabwa, first Odlkm anything if you did Tahabpettm? disclose your peace) as a Muslim.

Unfortunately, the sentiment and the emotions and feelings of people on both sides of the opposite, there are those who deal with the brothers dry rigid manner devoid of feelings and emotions, and there is a way of dealing with the emotional sensitive, possibly as a slave to the degree of admiration and love and attachment to human beings. And the balance between reason and emotion is different, depending on the circumstances and people, a demand that can not do every one of God's favor, but Iwte of will.

# Atheist means ten: temporization:

Is the art of temporization improvement? Do you know the difference between temporization and flattery? Al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh from the hadeeth of Aisha, may God (the man asked permission to the Prophet peace be upon him, told him when the evil brother of the clan, when he took a called God's blessings and peace be upon him in the face and roll it, when men go, she said Aisha O When I saw the Messenger of Allah as well as men, as well as I said, and then Ttalegt in the face and Anbstt him, "The Messenger of Allah and peace be upon him, when you Aa'ishah Ahdtni wealthy? The evil people at the status of God on the Day of Resurrection of the people left for Vhach) Ibn Hajar said in al-Fath ( This is the origin of modern temporization) and the transfer of the words of Tradition (The difference between flattery and temporization temporization to make the minimum for good minimum or religion or both, which is permissible and perhaps Asthpt, flattery and leave religion to the world, Salah).

If Lin Valmadarap speech and Joviality Fassaq and the people of obscenity and indecency, first to prevent Vhchehem and, secondly, may gain in Mdarathm to bring them into the condition of comity in religion, but only in matters of the world, and only moved temporization to improve the art of flattery Is temporization after that? Kaltlotf and apologize Joviality and praise for the man and what is it for the benefit of legitimacy, has been narrated from the Prophet peace be upon him, he said (the people covering up for charity) was narrated by Ibn al-Tabaraani and Sunni, said the son of bad (temporization characteristics of the believers, a reduction of wing of the people, and left them in Aliglaz say, in one of the strongest reasons of familiarity
[/size]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
امه الله
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
امه الله

عدد الرسائل : 704
مزاجى : 11 and the means to influence the hearts 110
الوظيفة : 11 and the means to influence the hearts Collec10
الهوايه المفضله : 11 and the means to influence the hearts Writin10
دعاء : 11 and the means to influence the hearts 160.imgcache
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/09/2008

11 and the means to influence the hearts Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 11 and the means to influence the hearts   11 and the means to influence the hearts Icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Ask God to make these reasons help to our hearts
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

11 and the means to influence the hearts
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ daawa ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ :: منوعات اسلامية :: 
۝ Islamic Topics ۝
-
انتقل الى: